Intro to Digital Marketing: A Jump-start for Beginners
ABOUT THE EVENT
Learn the basics of digital marketing in this webinar and let your business persevere despite the challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic. Most people have turned to the internet for their necessities and needs. This is your opportunity to strengthen your digital marketing strategies and get a wider customer reach! Capture your target market’s interests. Engage your current prospects in meaningful discussions that will lead to their conversion along the way. This webinar is an advantage for all entrepreneurs, local businesses, social media marketers, and online sellers across various platforms, among others. Understand how to capture your target market with effective content marketing, social media marketing, or email marketing, to name a few!
WORKSHOP FEE: It’s completely FREE.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The Basics of Digital Marketing
- How to Make Engaging Content
- Widening your Customer Reach with SEO
- And More!
The online webinar will take place using the Google Meet platform. So, its installation is necessary to be able to join us for the discussion.
Open this link on the exact training date and time https://meet.google.com/yfw-mvsp-kzo and see you there!
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Local Business Owners
- Social Media Marketers
- Online Sellers
- Anyone who wants to learn about Digital Marketing
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Ms. Jalou Batilong
- A graduate of STI College in Cagayan De Oro City and with a degree in Information Technology
- A member of the Online Marketing Team since 2013 and is now currently working as Syntactics’ Online Marketing Team Account Executive
- Has Expertise in Search Engine Optimization in the field of digital marketing
- Has spoken and shared her skills in SEO and other digital marketing strategies in a variety of talks and conferences in the city such as for GoNegosyo and the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)