The 2021 Complete Facebook
Advertising Training for Beginners
ABOUT THE EVENT
The new normal has persisted for more than a year. And in that span of time, many businesses have also learned to persist by shifting their strategies online. While this is a wise business decision, you also have to tread carefully because competition here is steadily growing. Therefore, the next step is to find effective digital marketing strategies that will make you stand out among said competition. Start learning through The 2021 Complete Facebook Advertising Training for Beginners and sign up today!
|What:||Facebook Ads Training|
|When:||July 10, 2021 (8am – 5pm)|
|Where:||Online – TBA|
|Early Bird Promo:||PHP149 (Until July 7, 2021 only!)|
|Note:||Event limit is set to 100 participants only.|
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- An Introduction To Facebook Ads
- Create A Business Manager, Ads Manager And Proper Setup.
- The Structure Of The Ad Account
- Choosing The Right Campaign Objectives
- The Facebook Ads Targeting Opportunities & Bidding
- Create Facebook Retargeting And Facebook Audiences
- How To Install The Facebook Pixel
- What Is An Ad Creative & It’s Ad Policies
- How To Track Conversions And Reporting
- Bonus: Free Useful Tools To Create Ads
- Hands-on Activities And Workshop
Who is the Event For?
Online Business, Small Online Business, Facebook/Social Media Manager
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Jennibeth Macadato is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering. She is a member of Syntactics Inc. for over 10 Years and is currently a Senior Online Marketing Specialist / Ads Manager. She has expertise in Facebook and Google Ads Management and VA related tasks, as well as spoken for a variety of Facebook And Google Ads Trainings hosted by Syntactics Inc.