We Empower Your Business
Through I.T. Solutions!
Information We Collect
We receive information from you when you make inquiries about our services, apply for a job opening and also through anonymous data you may passively provide through our use of data analytic scripts.
- a. Contact Form, Careers and Free Quote Form, Application Letter Submission – These forms and/or documents will require you to enter personal information. The following details below are the information we collect when you inquire about our products and services and/or request for a free quote, and/or apply for a job position.
- i. Name
- ii. Email
- iii. Phone Number
- iv. Mobile Number
- v. Address
- vi. Country
- vii. Company
- viii. Online Account Credentials
- ix. Resume
- x. Application Letter
- xi. Transcript of Records
- b. Information That is collected Passively and Anonymously. Through our use of third-party analytics, they may use automated means to collect anonymously, various data about you, device or computer used to access our services. Data collected are when and how you access our website, how much time you spent reading viewing and reading our content, the operating system you used, what kind of device, what resolution of the device display, and any other information that is necessary for us to determine the effectiveness of our website.
How and Why We Collect It
- Free Quote and Contact Form – In order for us to properly address your inquiry about your product, we need to be able to contact you. Without this information, we will not be able to respond to your inquiry and we would not be able to address you properly when replying to you.
- Recruitment Activity – Our company is constantly seeking potential candidates to fill in our job vacancies in our organization. We require application letter, resume, transcript of records to evaluate applicants properly.
How We Secure Your Data
Through our Data Privacy Policies and Guidelines, we have implemented the necessary organizational, physical and technical measures that will help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and prevent disclosure of sensitive information.
A cookie is a small file that is stored in your computer hard drive that allows us to understand web traffic to our website. Before this cookie is placed on your computer hard drive, we will seek your permission to allow us to do so. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the anonymous data you choose to share with us.
Third Party Sharing
Data collected through our contact forms are not shared with third party organizations.
All documents submitted by applicants will be disposed of securely when it is no longer required in the event that a candidate for the published vacancy is hired.
We never collect or maintain information at our website from those who we certainly know are below 18 years of age. There is also no part of our website that is designed to attract any person below 18 years of age.
Your Rights As A Data Subject
You have the right to be informed, to block, to rectify, to object, to be indemnified, to file a complaint to the processing of your data, to access and to request transfer of the same.
Policy Changes / Updates
When there are changes to the policy you will be notified about it the next time you visit the site or our office.
How You Can Control The Data You Provided
For complaints, clarification and or request to access your data. Please send your request to:
ATTENTION: Data Protection Officer
RAMI Corporate Building Corner Tiano
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Or you may email us at