Introduction to RA 10173 – Data Privacy Act of 2012
*Update: Due to the high demand of registered participants, we are now closing the registration for the 1st and 2nd batches of training. But, if you are still interested, you can still fill out the registration form, and we will contact you for the next scheduled training. *
ABOUT THE EVENT
The value of data privacy has become more relevant in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. As more people are utilizing other avenues to access services, education, news, and other information, more people are providing their personal data to more organizations. Personal data being processed online exposes such information to a wider range of risks and organizations need to be able to manage these risks by securing their organization and the personal data that they process. Take this opportunity to learn more about data privacy in a FREE webinar, Introduction to RA 10173 – Data Privacy Act of 2012. This webinar aims to educate all participants about securing personal data, upholding data privacy, and compliance with the law.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Data Threats
- Data Privacy Act of 2012
- Authorized Processing
- Rights of the Data Subjects
- Mandatory Compliance and How to Comply
WHO CAN JOIN THE DISCUSSION
- Local Business Owners
- Social Media Marketers
- School Administrators
- BPO Companies
- Online Sellers
- Human Resource Personnel, and/or
- Anyone who wants to learn about the Data Privacy Act of 2012
HOW TO JOIN
We have previously informed that we will be streaming the free webinar via Zoom. However, due to a huge number of participants, the Introduction to RA 10173 – Data Privacy Act of 2012 webinar will now take place via Google Meet.
For your convenience, we will be emailing you the instructions on how you can join the discussion with ease. Thank you and see you there!
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Mr. Wilfredo P. Kaamiño Jr.
- Vice-President and COO of Syntactics, Inc.
- Certified Data Protection Officer ACE Level 1 National Privacy Commission DPO ACE Program
- Certified Data Protection Officer – National Association of Data Protection Officers of the Philippines NADPOP
- Specializes in Object-Oriented Programming, Systems Analysis and Design, Network Management, Server
- Administration (Windows & Linux), Hosting Management, and Operations Management
Are you planning to participate in this valuable discussion? Hit the “register” button below to count yourself in!